Today is a day of celebration. Most of us don’t even know why we celebrate on Saint Patrick’s Day – but who cares? Let’s drink some beer and enjoy a good time!
This week’s episode happens to fall on this wondrous holiday, so we are bringing you a bit of St. Paddy’s cheer while sharing with you some very important information:
- Cat’s hold their mouth open while ‘sniffing’ because they can taste-sense the air. Pretty cool, huh?
- Cat’s hold their head level when chasing their prey, while dogs and humans bob their heads up and down.
- Always pay attention to how you hold your head while shopping in the meat section.
- Cilantro is an herb.
- Sláinte is the correct Irish term for Cheers!
- Drinking beer at 10:00 AM is only okay if it’s St. Patrick’s Day.
This week we had one of our favorite cats as our featured “Join In” – Kirby!
You probably already know Kirby and his sister Chloe from viral videos like Adele – Hello Cat Parody, Drake – Hotline Bling Cat Parody or Paws to Myself. If you haven’t checked these out yet… do so now. I’ll wait.
Welcome back! We just want to wrap up this holiday by giving you some words of encouragement:
“We hope you’re in heaven for a full thirty minutes before the devil even knows your dead.” (Said with an Irish accent).
From the bottom of our hearts. 🙂